Preventing Wrinkles - Something to Laugh About?
Preventing Wrinkles No Longer A Pipe
DreamAds by Google
Preventing wrinkles is not only possible, it’s likely. If you just keep in mind a
few simple rules.
First of all, accept that you will not be able to prevent all wrinkles indefinitely. The natural aging process
will change your skin.
It is not reasonable to expect that your skin will look and feel the same way at 75 as at 25.
Despite the fact that preventing wrinkles, or at least a good number of
would-be wrinkles, is likely if you just follow a few simple rules, there is no avoiding them totally.
Accept that you will get some wrinkles or fine lines as you age. That doesn’t mean your skin can’t look healthy
and radiant. Even beautiful.
An aging face, if properly cared for, has its own unique beauty.
Preventing wrinkles is likely with the right approach and mindset. Even if
you have wrinkles, skin is resilient and can be renewed and rejuvenated with good skin care
Remember too that youth (and all that hormonal activity) can bring with it its own set of skin problems, like
acne breakouts and excessive oiliness.
Common Sense Rules for Preventing Wrinkles
Six common sense rules that will help you in your goal of preventing
- Too much sun is a no-no. Have you ever seen dry, parched land during a drought? Looks terrible. So will your
skin. Stay away from the sun. Use sun screen.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of pure water throughout the day.
- Get your blood circulating and nourishing those skin cells by exercising regularly.
- Rest, eat foods rich in omega-3, like salmon and other fish. Add soy products to your diet in addition to
lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Stay away from smoking and too much alcohol.
- Apply a good skin moisturizer as needed. Never let your skin become dry.
3 Overlooked Tips for Preventing Wrinkles
- Sleep on your back – pressing your face into a pillow will push your
skin into folds for periods of time, deepening wrinkles.
- Stop making those odd faces.* Yes, we know you are an expressive sort of person. But too much frowning,
grimacing, raising eyebrows, squinting is just going to deepen any existing creases in your skin over time.
- Choose to be a happy person. You have free will, after all. Look for the good in others and yourself. Find
ways to reduce or avoid stress in your life. You will live longer and your skin will stay younger.
* Note: Smiling and laughing do not qualify as “odd” faces. Happy
facial expressions, and the inner peace they reflect, far outweigh the negatives of creating healthy, happy creases and will help in
preventing wrinkles.Ads by Google