20 All Natural Skin Care Ideas for Better Skin
All Natural Skin Care Approach Is Best Option
Ads by Google
All natural skin care methods provide an exciting follow-up to achieving a basic understanding of common sense good skin care. Please do not
underestimate the importance of proper cleansing, a well-balanced diet, regular exercise, and rest.
If you’d like a refresher on the 14 fundamental ways to get healthier and more attractive skin, click on good skin care before continuing and then return here. We’d all like to look in the mirror and see
clearer, firmer, more supple and attractive skin. Some lucky few are predisposed genetically to have what we might call “flawless” skin.
Amazingly, however, even public celebrities require lots of hard work to maintain nice-looking skin. (big screen high definition
TVs have made it “clear” that even the big stars can look a little imperfect, despite the makeup, botox injections, chemical peels, etc.). All
natural skin care provides a safer, much less costly approach to having better skin.
One of the wonderful things about the human body is it’s ability to recover, regenerate, and renew itself. Of course, the
aging process cannot be stopped, but it can be slowed considerably. Taking care of your skin will make you look and feel years younger.
Check out this list of all natural skin care ideas using foods you can buy at your local market or grocery store. Do you have
dry skin? Oily skin? Enlarged pores? Why not try out one or more of these ideas to help you attain healthy, beautiful skin?
If You Have Dry or Rough Skin
• Mix a few drops of olive oil and lime juice with an egg yolk. Apply to face. When skin begins to feel dry, wash the
mixture off with tepid water followed by a few splashes of cold water.
• Mix a teaspoon of almond oil with half a teaspoon of lime juice and half a teaspoon of milk cream. Apply before bedtime
• Create an all natural skin care paste by mixing a bit of honey and olive oil with a few drops of sandalwood essential oil
and a pinch of turmeric. Apply paste to skin and wash off with tepid water after a few minutes.
• To improve dry skin (also helps cure pimples), apply fresh mint juice to your face before bedtime every night.
If You Have Wrinkles All Natural Skin Care Will Help
• To prevent wrinkles and drying (also helps prevent blackheads and pimples), blend a cucumber
and apply on the face, neck, and eyes. Leave on for about 20 minutes before washing off with tepid water. For best effects perform several times
• To make your skin look and feel younger, try this all natural skin care routine: mix into a bowl a teaspoon of glycerin
with the juice of a squeezed lime and 16 ounces of boiled whole milk. Stir the mixture well and let it sit for 30 minutes. Apply to face, neck,
hands and feet each night before bedtime.
• For tired eyes, combine 4 tablespoons of lime juice with 4 tablespoons of iced water. Dip cotton pads in this mix. Place
the saturated pads over your closed eyelids and leave in place for about 10 minutes.
All Natural Skin Care for Oily Skin
• To alleviate oily skin, mix ¼ teaspoon of lime juice with a tablespoon of apple juice, apply, and leave on skin for 20
minutes before washing off with tepid water.
• For excessively oily skin, mix the juice of a squeezed lemon into a bowl of icy water. Splash the lemon water all over
your face and then massage your face gently for a few minutes. Wash off mix with tepid water.
If You Have Enlarged Pores
• Lime is one of the more versatile all natural skin care aids. For healthy clean pores, add ¼ teaspoon of lime juice to one
teaspoon of cucumber juice and one teaspoon of milk and stir. Apply mixture to your face and neck. Leave on for about 15 minutes and wash off
with tepid water.
• To shrink enlarged pores add two or three drops of lime juice to one tablespoon of tomato juice and apply. Leave on for 15
minutes, then wash off with tepid water.
For A Dull Complexion
• All natural skin care will help to whiten delicate skin, particularly on the face and neck. Try this: mix a few drops of
rose water with a tablespoon of milk and a tablespoon of cucumber juice and apply to skin. Leave on for about 15 minutes and then wash off with
• To add more life to a dull complexion, mix several drops of lime juice with 1 teaspoon of gram flour, ½ teaspoon of milk,
½ teaspoon of olive oil, and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply to your face, leave on for 30 minutes, and wash off with tepid water.
• To keep your skin smooth and fresh, spread unflavored natural yogurt on your face. Leave it on for a few minutes and then
wash it off with cold water.
All Natural Skin Care Tips for Pimples or Blemishes
• To cure pimples (also helps improve dry skin), apply fresh mint juice to your face before bedtime every night.
• To get rid of pimples, apply tomato pulp on your face and leave on for an hour. Wash away with warm water. Repeat daily to
achieve a nice complexion.
• For a smooth, soft, blemish-free complexion, create a paste using one tablespoon natural yogurt, one tablespoon gram
flour, one teaspoon olive oil, and ¼ teaspoon of orange peel powder. Mix well and apply to skin. After a while your skin will begin to feel
a bit dry. Rub or massage your face gently with your hands for a few minutes. Wash off paste, first with warm, then with cold water.
If You Have Scars or Sagging Skin
• To minimize scars and remove blemishes, try this all natural skin care technique: create a thick paste using a couple of
blanched, ground almonds and mixing with one tablespoon carrot juice, one tablespoon orange juice, and two tablespoons of milk. Leave on for 30
minutes before washing off with tepid water.
• Try this all natural skin care technique to prevent sagging tissue beneath the skin, use the moist side of peach peelings
to massage your face for a few minutes each night before going to bed. Not only does this clean your pores, the astringent properties of the
peach help tighten the facial muscles slightly. Gently massage the inside of peach peelings on the face every night for a few minutes. Don't rub
off the moisture afterwards. This will cleanse the skin thoroughly and free the pores. It also has an astringent action and tightens the muscle
of the face slightly, thus preventing sagging tissues.
If You Have Sunburned Skin
• To alleviate sunburned skin, mix two teaspoons of tomato juice with four tablespoons of buttermilk and apply over the
affected skin. Wash off gently with cool water after 30 minutes.
Advantages of Practicing All Natural Skin Care
One great advantage of practicing all natural skin care over the use of prescription drugs and medical procedures is that
“natural” means that the substance or method you are using to achieve results is, for the most part, compatible with your body. Therefore, it is
unlikely to have any negative, or potentially harmful effects. Of course, if you are allergic to certain natural substances, such as eggs, you
would avoid any treatments that contain eggs, or any other substance you are allergic to.
Fancy lotions and potions and procedures can cost you an arm and a leg. And sometimes they can lead to greater imbalance in your
body’s delicate chemistry. Avoid that and the much higher costs by practicing all natural skin care.
Ads by Google